miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

A different blog with super cute Challenges


Hey guysToday I am very excited to show you a very pretty blog I met recentlywandering through the network, the blog is called "Wee Memories" and is a Blogwhere we offer many challenges very nice, the design team's work I liked very much and I I told myself why not participate?


So this is my participation in the challenge # 82, I hope you like them!



I wanted my cards were in love, but not the typical red, blue this time I used them andone small green with a few gems and a Papertrey Ink stamps last year!

Each measures 3 "x 3" and have a different arrangement of the paper pattern of the heart and a different phrase.

Hope you have enjoyed my little cards and see you tomorrow!!

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Gaby, que linda tarjeta, me encanta azul!!!!!!!!!! felicidades
Elida

artescrap by diana dijo...

lovely and different!!!

Ale dijo...

Espectaculares!!!! se ven muy bien pese a no llevar el típico rojo me gustaron mucho. Pregunta al margen ¿el papel fue texturizado por ti o es así?

Jess dijo...

muy lindas Gaby!! lucen diferentes en azul

Rachel Izakowicz dijo...

These are so sweet- love the blue! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Viviana Jara (Chile) dijo...

Gaby!!! muy lindas me encanto eso del color azul lucen mucho.

Cariños.